Monday, July 9, 2012

Tom Bihn Camera I-O Bag Review

Tom Bihn Camera I-O Bag Review

I've owned and used several Tom Bihn Bags over the years, starting with an Empire Builder laptop bag that my husband is still using after 8 or 9 years now.  My favorite purse is the Little Swift knitting bag, and we also own wallets, Cafe Bags, a Breve iPad case, and more.  I know the quality of Tom Bihn Bags, so I was very interested when I heard that they were offering a new camera bag, the Camera I-O.  I was very happy to be selected to give the bag a closer look when Tom Bihn offered one to The Gadgeteer.All photos in this review can be clicked for an enlargement.
Tom Bihn Camera I-O Bag Review

Tom Bihn Camera I-O Bag Review

Tom Bihn Camera I-O Bag Review

Tom Bihn Camera I-O Bag Review

Tom Bihn Camera I-O Bag Review

Tom Bihn Camera I-O Bag Review

Tom Bihn Camera I-O Bag Review

Tom Bihn Camera I-O Bag Review

Tom Bihn Camera I-O Bag Review


The Gadgeteer , Tom Bihn Camera I-O Bag Review, Tom Bihn Camera I-O Bag Review

No comments:

Post a Comment