Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sharp announces the world largest 90″ LED Aquos in the US

Sharp announces the world largest 90″ LED Aquos in the US

Behold the almighty LC-90LE745U Sharp's latest gigantic LED TV. With a stunning 90″ size this new “monster” comes with Sharp's top of the line technology including 3D, Full HD LED Panel with AquoMotion 240, Wifi and the support of Netflix, Vudu, CinemaNow, Facebook, Twitter and even Blockbuster. Want/Need one. Well get ready to spend at least $10,999.99 (MSRP) on this bad boy before you can bring it back home.
Standing majestically at nearly 4 feet tall and spanning 6 feet and 8 inches wide, the 90″ AQUOS is the world's largest LED TV.

Akihabara News , Sharp announces the world largest 90″ LED Aquos in the US, Sharp announces the world largest 90″ LED Aquos in the US

1 comment:

  1. This is a beauty to behold, and certainly I could put it to use quite well with as much TV as my family watches. My wife insisted I get rid of our old DLP because she felt it was too big, so I got a projector since it is more size for my money. I don’t regret it, but someday I would like to get this TV. I like the apps too, but switching between the inputs when I wanted to use my apps on the projector was a pain. A Dish co-worker showed me that my new Hopper DVR has the Facebook app though, as well as Pandora. Pandora was a huge find because since my other three TVs aren’t smart, I was glad I can listen to different stations at the same time in the other three rooms since the Hopper is a client server too. The Joey boxes in each room work independently, and fit behind the wall mounted TVs.

    ReplyDelete